Storage Visions 2011
Date: Mon, 09/13/2010 - 16:19
2011 Storage Visions conference awards submissions open sept 15; speaker submission ends Sept 17
The Tenth Annual Storage Visions Conference will be held at the Riviera Hotel Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, January 4 & 5, 2011.
Join CEOs, industry leaders, manufacturers, and end users at Storage Visions 2011 in a relaxed and informative environment where you can network with world changers and industry titans and discover the trends that will drive economic recovery and new profitability.
The speaker submission deadline is September 17, 2010. After the date, conference management will begin to organize the conference sessions. Check out the conference agenda on the web site and submit speaker submissions for the conference by filling out and submitting the completed form at: http://www.storagevisions.com/2011SpeakerCall.htm
The distinguished Storage Visions Awards will be open to submissions starting September 15, 2010 and close November 19, 2010. Awards will be presented at
the conference reception the evening of January 4, 2011. Go to http://www.storagevisions.com/2011Awards.htm starting September 15, 2010 to submit products and services for these awards covering digital storage uses, products and services. The Visionary Product Awards include the following:
• MOBILE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS: Mobile personal systems utilizing onboard digital storage featuring small packaging, shock resistance, remote access and low-power
• CONSUMER STORAGE: Advanced development of digital storage devices and media used in consumer electronics systems.
• HOME ENTERTAINMENT: Innovative use of digital storage in the home environment or to support home access to personal or commercial content.
• PRODUCTION/POST-PRODUCTION CLASS SYSTEMS: Systems using digital storage technologies supporting content creation, including those systems used by the media and entertainment industry.
• PRODUCTION/POST-PRODUCTION CLASS STORAGE: Advanced development of digital storage devices and media used in content creation, including media and storage devices used by the media and entertainment industry.
In addition, visionary company awards will be presented at the reception for consumer electronics, media and entertainment and services and support. The
fourth annual Art of Storage Award will recognize innovations for customer ease of use and good industrial design in digital storage applications, storage media
and digital storage devices used in Consumer Electronics. The award also recognizes appealing and clever aesthetic features in Consumer Electronics digital storage
applications, devices and media.
Conference registration is now open. To register for SV 2011 go to: <http://www.storagevisions.com/2011Register.htm>
Listed below are the Single/Double rates that have been established for the Conference
this coming January 2011:
January 2-4: $49.00
January 5: $79.00
January 6-8: $99
January 9-11: $49.00
Additional Guests: $10.00 Each