Mobile Financial Services & NFC Summit 2012
Date: Fri, 12/09/2011 - 16:04
After the great success of last year's event, Informa Telecoms & Media is proud to announce the 2012 Mobile Financial Services & NFC Summit, taking place on the 31st January and 1st February in London
Bringing together those driving m-commerce, NFC technology and defining the still emerging ecosystem, the established two day event outlines why 2012 will be the year that the mobile wallet and contactless payment will take off. Providing innovative best practice from Google, MasterCard, Barclaycard, EAT, O2 Money, Nokia, HSBC First Direct, KPN and more, the agenda confronts the challenges still being faced by banks, retailers and operators, offering market leading solutions to ensure revenue and customer uptake is advanced.
Ensure you join the interactive Mobile Financial Services & NFC Summit to gain insight into the actions of those players striving for a strong market share in m-banking and m-payments and driving the tipping point of the m-commerce revolution. With dedicated NFC streams, focussed analyst discussion, a retail working round table session, in addition to facilitated panel discussions with representatives from the whole mobile payments and banking ecosystem, this is the only mobile financial services event to begin 2012 with.
Ensure that you are leading rather than following and recognising the profit share mobile financial services bring by joining market experts and gaining insight into...
* The partnerships being formed to counter the perceived threat from online payment players and service providers
* What is being done to ensure there is enough consumer interest to advance the cashless society and implement the technology which waits
* The move towards industry-wide mobile payments standards and what banks are doing to ensure their future objectives are met
* Where the card networks see their future roadmap going
* Whether the commercial and corporate customer's needs are really being met and what banks should be doing to make sure they are not neglecting their basic mobile service offerings
* Who is and will be driving NFC offerings: the device manufacturer, retailers, operators or the customer?
* How can security and interoperability be ensured as m-commerce advances?
Host: Informa Telecoms & Media
To Register: http://www.mobilefinancialservices-nfc.com/