Improve ticketing, ancillary revenue & customer engagement
Date: Tue, 08/21/2012 - 13:38
Have you thought about attending the 2nd annual Rail Revenue & Customer Management Congress? It’s running from 14-15th November at the Hilton in Amsterdam, and already has over 40 global rail operators registered to attend
Find out how to take advantage of an open market, by making your railway the transportation of choice for European travellers. This event will teach you how to improve services in ticketing and distribution, grow ancillary or non-fare revenue, and engage with your customers by leveraging multiple touch-points.
Rail and station operators are eligible for an 85% discount - that’s €2,410 off the standard price if you register before 24th August. Service and solution providers are also eligible for savings of €500 before that date. We’ve enclosed a brochure with full information on pricing and how to secure your discount. It also contains the full programme, but here’s a taster:
Fresh faces, case studies and more networking!
Join private and public rail operators from across Europe as they explore how to provide a competitive service in an increasingly competitive sector. Some of this year’s exciting case studies include:
• How to successfully launch a new service to challenge state-owned incumbents from NTV, WESTbahn and Hamburg-Koln Express
• How to boost profitability using advanced revenue management systems with Renfe and SNCF
• How to improve your sales, distribution and ticketing strategies with cases from ViaRail, VR Group and DB
• How to secure competitive advantage and compete with the airlines, from SBB, DSB, SJ AB, Heathrow Express and LEO Express
• How to use customer data to better engage and build loyalty with your passengers, from RATP Developpment
See the enclosed brochure for a full list of speakers and visit the congress website for further details on the topics being discussed – www.terrapinn.com/railrevenue