Maravedis annouces 4G Latin America Conference & Expo
Date: Wed, 12/14/2011 - 19:15
Latin America's premier event for the evolution of the 4G ecosystem issues call for papers
Maravedis, a premier global provider of market intelligence and advisory services focusing on the 4G and mobile cloud industry sectors, announced the 4G Latin America Conference and Expo. The event will be held in Lima, Peru, June 18-20, 2012.
Latin America represents the next wave of significant business opportunity for the 4G market. The region includes a myriad of addressable markets from dense and affluent urban and commercial areas to remote and underserved rural areas. Operators in the region are anxious to leverage the power of 4G technologies to expand market penetration and to improve operational performance.
"We are very excited to be delivering the only 4G conference and expo focused exclusively on the Latin America region," explained Adlane Fellah, conference chair and president of Maravedis. "4G Latin America will bring together the entire 4G ecosystem, including regulatory executives, network operators, equipment vendors, device manufacturers, key software suppliers, industry analysts and the press." The agenda will cover the most critical 4G business and technology issues with more than 40 interactive sessions and over 50 speakers.
The following High level speakers have already confirmed their participation:
* Adlane Fellah, Chairman, Maravedis
* Raúl Pérez-Reyes Espejo, Vice Minister of Communications, Republic of Peru
* Mario Alvarez, CEO, VelaTel Global Communications
* Clovis J. Baptista Neto, Executive Secretary, Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL), Organization of American States
* Juan Ignacio Palacio V, VP International Business and 4G LTE Project Leader UNE EPM Telecomunicaciones Colombia
* Eduardo Duran Nardecchia, Subgerencia Innovacion & Tendencias, Entel Chile
* Ivan Rogelio Ramos De Arco, Gerente de Roaming, Cable & Wireless Panama
* Erasmo Rojas, Director of Latin America and the Caribbean, 4G Americas
* Jose F. Otero, CEO, Signals Consulting
* Magnus Johansson, Partner, Wireless2020
* Caroline Gabriel, Co-Founder, Rethink Research Associate
* Renato Pasquini, Industry Analyst (ICT - Latin America) - Frost & Sullivan
4G Latin America welcomes speaker and content proposals through January 31, 2012. Additional details of the event are available by visiting www.4GLatinAmerica.com.