keywords4G Latin America Conference & Expo
Maravedis announces new venue & dates for 4G Latin America Conference & Expo
Date: Thu, 03/29/2012 - 13:03
Maravedis is pleased to announce that The 4G Latin America Conference & Expo has been rescheduled to take place in Bogota, Colombia, on November 14-15, 2012, as a result of new opportunities provided by the exceptional response and cooperation offered by the Colombian government and operators
"We are pleased to produce the 4G Latin America conference event in Bogota, Colombia. We have received great support both from the Ministry of Information and Communication Technologies of Colombia and the Agencia Nacional de Espectro. We are also grateful for the positive response of Colombian leading carriers such as UNE and otherindustry stakeholders. Colombia is the leading 4G country in Latin America", said Adlane Fellah, Chairman of the conference.
4G Latin America 2012 is the must-attend event of 2012 - THE place to gain access to the "Movers & Shakers" within the Latin American 4G ecosystem, from industry thought leaders and operators to applications developers, press and analysts. 4G Latin America 2012'sunique program is expected to attract more than 400 high-level attendees, over 50 percent of whom are Service Providers. This is the perfect venue to learn what's new in the industry, meet with clients and partners, and expand your business reach through a wide variety of focused and intimate networking opportunities.
Diego Molano Vega, Minister, Ministry of Information and Communication Technologies of Colombia has stated, "I'm very excited to join the Speaking Faculty at the 4G Latin America 2012 event. Latin America has been showing robust economic growth in the last years and is expected to have consistent growth rates in the following ones. This has led some governments in the region to develop policies that allow them to take advantage of this trend, including ICT policies like Vive Digital in Colombia, which is promoting broadband and mobile services, key factors for development and growth across all economic sectors. Like Colombia, many countries in the region are carrying out auctions of available spectrum to support this growth. Refarming processes and appropriate conditions for investment need to be taken into account, but the relevance of 4G network development for the promotion of broadband is paramount to achieve the economic growth in the region."
Current speakers include:
• Adlane Fellah, Chairman, Maravedis
• Diego Molano Vega, Minister, Ministry of Information and Communication Technologies of Colombia
• Juan Ignacio Palacio V, VP International Business and 4G LTE Project Leader, UNE EPM Telecomunicaciones Colombia
• Humberto Roca, CTO - ANTEL, Uruguay
• Hector Hugo Huerta Reyna, Regional Director for Americas Region, International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
• Eduardo Duran Nardecchia, Subgerencia Innovacion & Tendencias, Entel Chile
• Ivan Rogelio Ramos De Arco, Gerente de Roaming, Cable & Wireless Panama
• Chia Chung-Yung, LTE Manager, Chunghwa Telecom Taiwan
• Arief Hamdani Gunawan , Senior Officer - Telematics Regulatory Management, Telkom Indonesia
• Erasmo Rojas, Director of Latin America and the Caribbean, 4G Americas
• Marcelo López Arjona, General Secretary, Asociacion de empresas de telecomunicaciones de la comunidad Andina (ASETA)
• Alessandro Feitosa, Senior Consultant Systems Engineer-Mobility, Juniper Networks
• Jose F. Otero, CEO, Signals Consulting
• Magnus Johansson, Partner, Wireless2020
• Caroline Gabriel, Co-Founder, Rethink Research Associate
• Phil Anderson, Telecom Analyst, Business News Americas
• Renato Pasquini, Industry Analyst (ICT - Latin America) - Frost & Sullivan
• Cintia Garza, LATAM Analyst, Maravedis
• Roberta Prescott, RCR Wireless
Nokia-Siemens Network, Juniper Networks
Contact Traci Gregory, Sales Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the opportunities we can offer for your company to showcase your products and solutions at this premier event. We are able to offer special packages for this event and will be able to listen to what you need and want in order to make your sponsorship or exhibitor status work for you. Among many things we can offer at the event are meeting rooms, corporate hospitality, introductions and much more on top of your standard deal.
4G Latin America welcomes speaker and content proposals through April 30, 2012. Additional details of the event are available by visiting www.4GLatinAmerica.com
$200 special discount off the registration rates for telecomkh.com readers who would register for the 4G Latin America Conference. Discount Code: TelecomDisc
Above, image credited to Alcaldía Mayor de Bogotá