MEF16 Global networking event surpasses milestone of 100 sponsors & partners
Date: Fri, 09/02/2016 - 19:57
The MEF is pleased to announce broad and growing industry support for the MEF16 global networking conference being held on 7-10 November 2016 at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor Hotel. More than 100 supporting companies and organizations are lined up so far, including 52 service provider and technology vendor sponsors and 50+ analyst, press, open source project, standards organization, and other event partners.
Newly announced MEF16 Sponsors include: Platinum Sponsor Huawei; Silver Sponsors Epsilon Telecommunications, Intelsat, Tata Communications, Cisco, Coriant, ECI, Infinera, and Nokia; and Bronze Sponsors Datanet, Brain4Net, Sandvine, and Siama Systems.
Multiple companies also have stepped up to sponsor and play leading roles in MEF’s 3rd LSO Hackathon that will accelerate the development of LSO-SDN-NFV based solutions for Third Network services. LSO Hackathon Sponsors include Cisco DevNet, ECI, Iometrix, and Local Backhaul Networks.
“We are excited by the huge support MEF16 has received from the ecosystem of players focused on driving the industry shift to agile, assured, and orchestrated Third Network services over more automated, virtualized, and interconnected networks,” said Kevin Vachon, Chief Operating Officer of MEF. “We are providing attendees an extraordinary opportunity to personally engage with the world’s leading service & technology innovators. We expect 1,200+ attendees from more than 300 companies, 275+ service & technology executives, and 120+ LSO, SDN, NFV, Carrier Ethernet, SD WAN, and cloud expert speakers.”
MEF16’s sponsor list includes leading global, national, and regional service providers, technology solutions providers, software services and network consulting firms, and testing companies.
• Platinum Sponsors: AT&T, Comcast Business, PCCW Global, Verizon, Ciena, and Huawei.
• Gold Sponsors: Telecom Italia Sparkle, Accedian, Amdocs, CENX, Fujitsu, Infovista, MRV, NEC / NetCracker, Oracle Communications, and RAD.
• Silver Sponsors: C&W Networks, Epsilon Telecommunications, Global Capacity, Intelsat, Internexa, Level 3, PLDT, Tata Communications, Telstra, Windstream, XO, Zayo, Cisco, Coriant, Cylance, ECI, Infinera, Iometrix, Juniper Networks, and Nokia.
• Bronze Sponsors: CenturyLink, Datanet, ADVA Optical Networking, Amartus, Brain4Net, Canoga Perkins, CDG, Datavision, Omnitron Systems, Raisecom, Sandvine, Siama Systems, Telco Systems, and Viavi Solutions.
• LSO Hackathon Sponsors: Cisco DevNet, ECI, Iometrix, and Local Backhaul Networks.
• Additional Sponsor: Fibrenoire.
MEF16 also will be supported by dozens of service provider, media, industry and equity research firms, standards and open source organizations, defense, and other partners.
• Participating Service Provider Partners include: Deutsche Telekom and INDATEL, and others.
• UNITE Summit Partners: Lab, Open Networking Foundation, OPEN-O, and TM Forum.
• Participating Industry and Equity Research Partners include: ATLANTIC-ACM, Current Analysis, Dell’Oro, Dougherty & Company, Frost & Sullivan, IDC, IHS Infonetics, Metanoia, MKM Partners, Morgan Stanley, Ovum, TeleGeography, and Vertical Systems Group.
• Media Partners include: Capacity, Carrier Ethernet Linked-In Group, Converge! Network Digest, Data Center Post, Developing Telecoms, Diario TI, Ethernet Academy, Fierce Telecom, SDxCentral, Techday, Telecom Asia, Telecom Engine, Telecom KH, Telecom Ramblings, Telecom Reseller, Telecom Review, Telecompetitor, TelecomTV, Third Network News, TyN, and VanillaPlus.
• Additional Event Partners include: iMiller Public Relations, Zonic Group, Event Planning Concepts, and others to be announced.
Above, Kevin Vachon, Chief Operating Officer of MEF
PHOTO / telecomkh.com