VeloCloud selected to present Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN at important industry events
Date: Thu, 09/29/2016 - 14:35
Michael Wood, VP Marketing, VeloCloud, at NetEvents 2016 Global Press & Analyst Summit, Silicon Valley, CA
PHOTO / telecomkh.com
VeloCloud participated at important events, including:
• WAN Summit Singapore; Joseph Chung, Regional Vice President, Asia Pacific, panel titled “The Hybrid WAN – How SD-WAN, Internet, and Business Broadband are Changing the WAN” .
• TDM/Keystone Partner Event; VeloCloud CEO and Co-founder Sanjay Uppal. Keynote address.
• SD-WAN Summit 2016 Paris; Mr. Uppal presented “Managed SD-WAN: Why Architecture Matters”. Mr. Uppal also on a panel titled “SD-WAN Lifecycle Management”.
• NetEvents Global Press & Analyst Summit; VeloCloud has been selected as a finalist by the award judges in the Hot Start-Up Cloud award category. Michael Wood, VP of Marketing, participated in the Conference Debate Session VIII “Next Generation WAN Services Empower Customers – But will Value-Added Services Add to Carrier Profits”.
• Telecom Council Carrier Connections (TC3) Summit; where Mr. Wood and Sumanth Sathyanarayana, Research Engineer for VeloCloud customer Deutsche Telekom, will jointly present a global carrier case study on Sept. 29 at 1:05 pm PDT on the main stage.