Cognitum announced the release of Fluent Editor 2014
Date: Mon, 10/27/2014 - 20:50
Furthermore now Fluent Editor 2014 will automatically download from the referenced ontologies the annotations associated to each entity and show it in the annotation window. In order to do this the company had to rewrite the import strategy, add a custom management of external references and improve the parsing of OWL/RDF into OCNL (Ontorion Controlled Natural Language). In addition, Fluent Editor has got a new CNL grammar, the user interface of the application is much more user friendly, as well as improved Help and new detailed Examples. Now you can find many new functionality like: inserting references from disk, XML preview window, exporting to Ontorion Server, sending ontologies as attachment and many more.
"We believe that efficient and appropriate processing and managing of large collections of data is possible only with the use of appropriate ontology editor that accelerates the process of analysis and data mining." - says Pawel Zarzycki, CEO of Cognitum. "Fluent Editor is Cognitum’s flagship product which has become increasingly more and more popular among Data Architects and Data Scientist. We put a lot of effort to create mature, enterprise product that is much more than just an ontology editor, now users find many components that will simplify writing and editing any kind of ontology”.
- The ontology predictive editor (using OCNL - Ontorion Controlled Natural Language);
- The Reasoner tab in which it is possible to make queries in OCNL query language;
- The XMLPreview tab showing the translation from OCNL to OWL/RDF standard xml syntax;
- The Taxonomy tree tab showing the taxonomy of the ontology that is currently edited;
- The DL translation showing the DL syntax for the selected sentences.