New report explores the mobile and data challenges headlining at MWC 2013
Date: Sun, 02/24/2013 - 20:13 Source: Analysys Mason press department
A new Analysys Mason report entitled ‘New paradigms in mobile’ explores the key issues that mobile operators, vendors and content owners have on their agendas at Mobile World Congress 2013 and will be a priority for them in the next 12 months
Mobile World Congress 2012, Barcelona
PHOTO / telecomkh.com
Analysys Mason, a global telecoms, media and technology (TMT) advisor, will have a team of experts from both consulting and research divisions at the event.
Themes and topics covered by Analysys Mason experts in the report include:
• smartphone shipments: forecasts and implications
• IP-based messaging: the end of an era for SMS
• connected consumers: latest insights on the shifting trends in tablet use
• M2M tracking and monitoring: an industry benchmark
• operational transformation: challenges and benefits for operators
• big data: different technology approaches for communications service providers
• Wi-Fi: monetisation strategies for mobile network operators.
The report ‘New paradigms in mobile’ makes ideal reading for the journey to Barcelona. If you are not attending this year, it provides insight into what leading industry players will be talking about at the event next week.
The report is available to download ahead of MWC and will be useful in Barcelona: www.analysysmason.com/Paradigms2013